CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Need a babysitter? Use Sittercity

This site has probably been on the web for a while. I just didn't know it. Maybe I'll register at SitterCity.

I have been babysitting since I was ten. I know, that's a little too young, but I have. The only negative thing I have to say is that they all where family. Which means, that sometimes, when I should have insisted on payment, they (my siblings) ended up getting away for hours at a time for gratis. Now, that just sucks.

Since I'm going to college. A debate I had many times the past three years, I need money. Saving should have started years ago. I asked my mom why she didn't start a 529 or something like that. She gave me the Poor people's excuse, 'what money did we have to save,'and I couldn't argue that. I guess only saving $1000 after, how many years, isn't going to put a dent in tuition. Especially not at a private college. Even though we poor people, my parent's want me to go where I want to go. So, I'll be going. Hopefully, those scholarships will come pouring in. Not that I'm really exceptional or anything, but a girl can dream. If only my school had a tuition lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment