CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Hunger Games Writing Contest

An update to a previous post.

The deadline to enter The Hunger Games contest is Friday, May 15, 2009 at 5 pm EST.

It must be nice to be between the ages of twelve and seventeen. I can't find an Advanced Reader's Copy of Catching Fire, to save me from the agony of patience. Being that it's Scholastic, I should have know in advance before I got my hopes up, that this contest wouldn't apply to me. Darn it. This really sucks, for me, and anyone else ineligible.

Hope you all, who can enter, win an ARC. Wish you the best.

If you are a little late learning about this, head over to http://www.scholastic.com/thehungergames/contest/index.htm to get the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment