CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Affiliate Love Project

Are you involved in affiliate marketing, or interested? Why not give to charity while you're at it. When you sign up for affiliate networks through their site, they get a percentage of your commissions for life (on top of what you already are earning) that they donate to a different charity each month. According to the site, they don't earn a dime because they exist to help people. You don't have to sign up for any networks to donate, but if you would like to, go ahead. Also, they choose a different charity every month.

I'm thinking I might do it, but I'm not much of a salesperson. There's probably more to it than that, but I figure it deals with marketing.

Now, the part I'm really excited about-a contest-isn't that hard. You go over to the Affiliate Love Project site, and follow the instructions. You have to have a Twitter account, but by now, I'm sure you might already have one. There will be a random drawing, and the winner will receive a $250 Amazon Gift Card.

The Affiliate Love Project Contest
- Ends Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:59pm PST


No comments:

Post a Comment