CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I want a Kindle 2, too

Enter Today
Ends on 6/1/09 at 11:59 pm PDT
Everybody is raving about the Kindle, Kindle 2, and now the Kindle DX. That's all fabulous. Now, where is my Kindle?
Yeah, you should really go and get a job if you want the gadget. That's hard to do if you are trying to save money for school. So, what I try to do is find Kindle contests/giveaways/
sweepstakes a few times a month. Well, a few times a week actually. They are sent to me via GoogleAlerts. Most of the time they arrive a little to late, or I simply don't check my email. Now I've gotten in the habit of using Twitter search. It doesn't always yield the results I want, but it's effecient enough.
To make a long story short. I want a Kindle 2, or Kindle DX. Again, I might win one if this What Would You Do 4 A Kindle 2? (WWYD4AK2?) Contest hosted by Bitten by Books goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment