CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Win some books

I Heart Monster is giving away some books this month and the next. She has a nice interview of Julia Hoban, the writer of Willow. I haven't read it yet, but might get lucky and win a copy from her (I'm assuming she's female).

She is also giving away a copy of Prada & Prejudice. I've been seeing the cover for months, finally learned what it's about today. Combines two of my favorite genres; historical fiction and chicklit. She said it was a quick read because of Mandy Hubbard's fluid, conversational tone, and that it's fun. I will add it to my list of to be read (TBR).

Links:

Willow (a new hardcover from Amazon) - I'm not sure when it ends. Leave comment about the fantasy book you wish existed. Extra entries: Yes
Prada & Prejudice - Ends Wednesday, Aug. 5th, 2009. Leave a comment with what year you would want to end up in if you bonked your head and magically appeared in a different time. Extra Entries: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment