CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thanks Sweeties Swags - Cow Appreciation Day

I love your site and receiving your tweets.

My family rarely eats out. If we do it's usually McDonald's or Wendy's. When I see my nieces today we are going to make cow costumes. Thanks.

Cow Appreciation Day is held every year on July 10. Sweetie, cites it as being an unofficial yet nationally recognized holiday. This is my first time hearing, and thus participating in it. Sweetie, can explain all this better to you, so I won't blame you if you want me to get to the point.

Put on a full cow ensemble, and go get a free entree during any part of the day. On the site there's a pdf with a costume all ready for you.


Happy Cow Appreciation Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment