CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Traveling to Teens

I've seen this website's button on several blogs the past month or so. I never thought to look at it until today, when of course, they are holding a contest. They are having several, actually.

Traveling to Teens is actually a tour of Young Adult authors. They are from several genres. The purpose is like the title denotes, getting the word out about their books to their target audience. I know, more than teens read Young Adult. If I consider this a book blog, which I don't, I would love to help promote their work.

I entered one of the contests. It's Not You, It's Me by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann. (Ends Friday, July 31, 2009)

So many people have used that line when they are breaking up. It's an example of chiasmus. Which basically means, it is you. Though, that may not be the case, that's what they are really saying.

I'm looking forward to reading the book. Hope that the main character realizes she should be working on and cherishing herself, not chasing after someone who doesn't want her.

No comments:

Post a Comment