CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why I don't care for apartment/loft life

People banging on the doors at 12:30 in the morning.

Knocking on your windows.

Loud talking.

Fights. Hearing everyone else's business.

This is the first time in my life that I haven't lived in a house. I know, some people can't even say that much, but still I've only been living like this for a week. It's a huge adjustment. Even though this place is new, you would think it's a fight club. There where, and still are hundreds of applicants wanting for this place, and some of the people here just don't care.

From what I know, the manager has already evicted quite a few people. I think she was in court again today, or at least that's what someone said. Now, that's just ridiculous. At the most you have lived here for a month. How can you get evicted.

That's not really any of my business. So, I will try to tread in another direction. Wait, I have one more grievance. The water does not get hot at all. To make matters worse if there's a leak, they turn everyones' water off. It took nearly two days for it to be turned back on.

It's a blessing not to have to pay $8-- dollars a month for rent. I'll try to appreciate that fact, and enjoy (maybe) this apartment/loft life.

No comments:

Post a Comment