CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not Entirely Decided

Keeping a journal, let alone a commitment, is something I have never really done. So why have I created a blog? I am not entirely sure. I don't even know if I will be able to contribute to this on a regular basis. The things I enter might be really boring, and don't expect many, if any, to follow me; this just seems like it could be a good thing.

Hopefully, I will be able to Be More Than Average in the future. I have never excelled at anything. Even when I did participate in school activities like sports, I was always the one being yelled at, "_______, you suck." So my goal is to become a better person. A holistic change is what I am going for. After I do some things I have been putting off for weeks now I will probably come back with further details.

Have an excellent day.

No comments:

Post a Comment