CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today's Discovery

It is truly a waste to have books and not read them. Does anyone ever look around their house and find books on shelves, or wherever they may be? If so, that is really sad. I am speaking mostly for myself, but that's the truth. Books are meant to be read. They can teach, inspire, excite.

With that in mind, I have decided to make a change. I will no longer let the books I have on my shelves and floor go neglected. This year I'm going to read. Last year, I simply borrowed from the library, a lot. My books have been neglected far too long.

This week, I think I am going to start with Pride & Prejudice. The first time I read it I was fifteen, or sixteen, and I just loved it. After seeing the film, The Jane Austen Book Club, it has inspired me to start with her work. This way I can finally put my birthday present Jane Austen Seven Novels, into good use.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment