CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thwarted By Procrastination

Once again I have missed out on a good opportunity. I attempted to enter this contest earlier, but no go. I submitted a comment as the rules had specified. I was surprised it didn't pop up at the bottom of the page. In this case they had sent a confirmation email. I didn't realize that that would grant my entry. Now I am ineligible. This really sucks. More incentive to actually do things when I'm supposed to, I guess.


Last year I received some rebate checks. I never got to get the money, because I had misplaced them. When I was going through some old mail I found them. Turns out I could have had $170 at my disposal. That is the most pathetic I have felt so far this year. At this moment I have decided I won't dwell on it. Instead I will refocus that energy, and put into a productive pursuit.


No comments:

Post a Comment