CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Still trying to find an ARC of Catching Fire - Among other things

I've finally convinced my mom to read something I like. We started reading The Hunger Games yesterday. I was so excited. She seemed to enjoy what we read.

I am still trying to get an ARC of Catching Fire and now The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma. (I had no idea that there was a third book coming out in the fall. Even though it's meant for children, I love that series.)

Lastly, I found a new giveaway.

From Sweeties "Free Stuff" Swag Blog


You don't have to be a movie star to get free swag!

Sweeties Swag is the place for the best free magazines, free samples, free coupons, free food, and saving money on shopping, travel, dining out and more.

It's a nice tote. Hopefully, it will go to a nice person. Speaking of totes, the last time I checked on the Purex Saves Green Contest/Sweepstakes, my tote design still hadn't been placed on the site. I had an email saying awaiting approval, but that was nearly five days ago. I know, I should be more patient. That's something I have to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment