CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Trying to act like the cynical, beeyotch won't work

For some reason I want attention. Guess cause I'm bored. I usually could care less and yet I want it. It's not like I don't get complimented, it's just that I don't do anything.

I need to do something before school starts. Why can't school start already. Feel like I've lost some brain cells. Just a little over a month left. Hopefully, my brain will be spared.

So dramatic, and for what. I never use any of it. Maybe I should try theater again. It was fun in middle school, high school, not at all. Oh, I know why, I don't like people looking at me. That's stupid.

Lists of things to do this week:

Jog
Get some rays, oh, sunscreen first
Buy some mascara
Look into a sonicare flexcare toothbrush
Check bank account
Work on a thank you letter for scholarship providers
Talk to mentor
Knock someone upside their head, and say it was an accident.
Get your lazy behind out of bed
Read your library books and turn them in on time this week
Belly dance
Practice you singing and acting (I suck, but I love it.)
Sew
Work on collage
Practice prayer; attempt to read some more of bible
Work on scholarships

1 comment:

  1. To enter 680 weather contest, candidates needs to sign into your online account and fill out the online ballot.

    ReplyDelete