CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I need to stop lying...to myself

Every week, no, every day, I decide on something, and never commit to it. It is so frustrating. How do I expect to reach any of my goals. I'm not lucking. Although, I have won more contest so far this year, than I have over the past 3 years.

Funny how when I decide I don't believe in luck, I get "lucky". No, I haven't laid up with anyone. I've simply been getting things without expecting them. It would be nice to get rid of all this belly fat, but that actually requires work. Something I know almost nothing about.

This week I was supposed to work on staying off my computer with the exception of scholarship work. Now, I'm on it, on yet another blog. Which is pointless really. I don't even have a journal, yet I'm writing a blog post.

I must be bored. I need to go out. I need to feel the sun on my back. I need to live a less dull life.

No comments:

Post a Comment