CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Diet Lacks Vitamin D

The other day I was talking to my mother about taking vitamins. As usual she had something smart to say. Her remark was, 'Some people say that vitamins make them hungrier. They eat more when they're on them.'

I didn't want to be disrespectful. Although anytime I say something, it nearly always is considered disrespectful. So I didn't bother asking were she got these "facts" from. Regardless of what you say with my mother, she's always right, and no matter how wrong you think she is, it's right to her.

For years I begged her to buy me vitamins. The cute little Flintstones ones. Man I wanted those so bad. Now what's the point.

I can't remember the last time I ate an orange. As a matter of fact, I can't remember the last time I ate anything that contained Vitamin D. No wonder I've been in such a pissy mood lately. I need the sun. Don't have any sunscreen yet. Oh well, I'm not going to hurt anyone...at least I hope not.

Some people really ask for a butt whooping. (No, I'm not referring to my mother. She'd beat my behind)

No comments:

Post a Comment